Users become more and more demanding, they can leave the website if it does not look attractive to them or if they can’t understand some functions. Even if the products they need are on this page. So nowadays, business owners have to think how to make the visitor spend as much time on the page as possible and how to convert him into customer.
Today web developers and business owners can choose from a great variety of extensions on such platforms as Magento Connect, Magento Marketplace, Code Canyon or some others. But when the diversity is so vast, it becomes difficult to choose the one (or more) that suits you the best.
We prepared the list of extensions that will help you to improve your online store absolutely for free!
1. Webinse Product Slider will add slider or carousel with plenty of configurable options to homepage top of your store, which will display products from chosen categories.
2. Webinse Maintenance Mode extension is an easy way to restrict user access to the site frontend during technical works and it is simple to customize. Extension includes functions such as a countdown timer, notification and feedback forms and many other useful features.
3. Pop-Up Asker extension allows you displaying pop-up windows with quizzes and simple information. With our extension you can create custom quizzes, thereby collecting the information you need.
4.Magento Product Videos extension allows easy uploading, managing and showing Videos in Product Lists or Product Pages. With the help of Product Video your Products will be always on the top!
5. Magento Quick View extensions enable to quickly view product details and add products to cart right from the pop-up window on a category page using Ajax. Reduces time on catalogue browsing and enhances customer's experience.
6. Magento Image Gallery extension allows to create albums and galleries and add or change images in galleries. Easily set params which allow customizing interface and effects on the frontend.
7. Magento Cookie Alert extension allows informing customers that website collects cookies.
8. Magento Ajax Toolbar extension allows you to use toolbar with AJAX. Extension works on products pages and search page and has a wide variety of configurations (pagination, sorting, show per page, grid/list view using AJAX, add to compare)
9. Magento Ajax Layered Navigation extension allows customers to select product parameters and attributes for search with ajax without page refresh using layered navigation.
10. Magento Ajax Catalog extension provides automatic Ajax loading catalog content without reloading page. You can choose one of 2 loading modes, and additional useful features will make your visitors staying at the site long and pleasant.
Hope these extensions will be useful for you and your business!