For those who:
- Want professional support and save money
- Run small business or large companies
- Have Community or Enterprise edition Magento store
- Need a little help or full package development
- Looking for reliable and responsible business partner
- Unsatisfied with poor quality of freelancer`s support or outrageously high prices of top companies
- Care about business and keen on improvement
What do you get?
24/7 Site Uptime & Performance Monitoring
Performance-Based Service Level Agreement
Skill-Based Help Desk Support
Developing using our Modern Workflow
What do we do?
Application Engineering Support
Emergency bug fixes
Content uploading and formatting
What does your site look like?
- Perfect performance
- Filled with the site-management tools
- SEO optimized
- Best customer experience
- Responsive to any devices
What do you feel working with us?
Our philosophy is to help merchants succeed!
Let us help you with Magento Managed Services!
How to work with us?
You send us your idea in any shape and form and we will contact you during next 24 hours to get acquainted with you, your business and your ideas. After familiarizing with all your requirements and vision of the project we will be able to create initial architecture and set ballpark estimates. Once all technical aspects and details are discussed, we will send you a contract and assign project team. We understand that negotiations and paperwork may take a while so we usually set up the project infrastructure before final contract conclusion.
What do we need from you: your vision
Based on our fielding discussion and using Agile methodology we will split the whole project into sprints and releases according to business value, functionality and importance of every single task. Modern management tool as Jira Atlassian helps us take control on every single step and let you observe how things are going on. Our authorized person or you will be added to our Jira account and assigned to a project role as a Business owner, that will give you an opportunity to observe the whole process of development and stay aware about all the changes in a project flow.
On this stage we will:
- Approve technical requirements
- Split features by functional groups
- Set and configure GIT (or integrate into your Git)
- Create task for every feature
- Timings for each development
- Arrange tasks on iterations
- Define estimations for every feature
- Reconcile plan with Business owner
What do we need from you: - credentials
Once we got all needed accesses from you, we are ready to start, what means:
- Prepare environment
- Start to work according to the plan (plan is good but we know that it is not a constant, fresh ideas and improvements are always welcome)
- Prepare release for deployment
What do we need from you: approvals and cooperation
Excellence is not a skill, it's an attitude. We always try new things and new approaches to old things. That is why we are sure that there is always a place for improvement and development, we want to strive for excellence together.
What do we need from you: enthusiasm in growing and improving
Our Agile board divided on 6 columns:
Backlog of particular sprint this column contains all tasks that assigned to this sprint with estimated time but not assigned to the developer who will be working over this task.
When you see task in this column it means that this task already contains all needed information for all participants and assigned to a responsible developer who is working over this task.
3. Code review
Developer has completed the task and move the task to this column to notify Team Leader that it can be reviewed and refactored.
4. Quality assurance
Our Quality assurance manager checks has everything been done correctly and matches the requirements. If so it goes to the next column “Ready for release”, if not it goes back to “Development” column.
5. Ready for release
If everything has been done correctly and matches the requirements you will see task in this column. That means that this task has been completed and can be included in the release.
All your changes are live (QA manager double check release changes and overall site performance after each release and hotfix)